Thursday, August 31, 2006

"Crazy Delicious"

Since I'm all alone this year and my classes are going to drive me insane (12 hour design projects, reading and reviewing long, boring magazine articles, writing public relations propoganda, and solving design problems with my fancy Apple computer- every week!), I've decided to start a blog. I'm also my gang's resident Idea Girl, so pretty much whatever I say goes. I figure writing my thoughts and observations down would be a good way to stay in touch with what really matters to me: the internet. Hopefully something good will come of this and we'll see things change this year for the better. I'll have to think of what exactly I want to accomplish and write it down later. Right now I need to charge my computer. Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home