Saturday, September 09, 2006

Fuck her....I did!

I really should be doing some homework right now, but I just feel distracted. OK, that's a lie. I just don't want to do it. It's hard. It's so easy to lie to myself about stupid shit that I'm wondering if maybe I do it more than I think. Sometimes friends, parties, boyfriends, school, and work seem like the things that are really important to me. I need them in order to feel whole or succeed later in life, or to just keep myself busy. God forbid I have feel time! It's just too easy to try to please and not think about what actually matters. I don't think I know what ACTUALLY matters right now, but hopefully one day I'll figure out. All I'm saying is that it's easy to get lost. Until then I'm done with trying to be anything I'm not. I'm usually a very real person and I'll tell you what the fuck is up if there's a problem. But a lot of times you are judged by who you hang out with too. That's when hanging out with fake people is a problem too. Personally my friends are real as fuck. They tell you what's up 100% of the time and aren't afraid to down and dirty with whatever shit you're bringing. Basically we're just Bad Bitches. Excuse me, Bad Betches. The men of the group aren't to bad either. They fully represent and back everything we girls are and do. Usually that is. Disputes within the group, although not major, do happen. They're stressful and crazy, but mostly funny and fucking awesome to watch. It's over like that and we're back to chilling and asking, "What the fuck are we doin' tonight? Heckling? All right let's go!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home